Not Just A Diva... a Goddess
 
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Reflections on a man named John

My good friend Joan lost her husband to a heart attack on New Years' eve. The shock was immediate and the sense of loss was enormous. Joan is such a warm and caring woman - I SO just wanted to wrap her up in the biggest hug ever.

I didn't know him very well, but I did know that he loved Joanie to distraction and had a wicked sense of humor - two of the most endearing qualities a man can have. I'm so sad for Joan, but together they had wonderful adventures - they said they were spending the kids' inheritance ~ Mexico, Africa, Hawaii. Everywhere they went, I received fun postcards. When they were on the beach in Mexico I got hysterical emails about their tomfoolery.

Say a little prayer for Joan that she may find peace and solace in her grief.
posted by Fitchick @ 9:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Udah Lewat
Archives
judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

Links
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates