Not Just A Diva... a Goddess
 
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
The things I do... sigh.
My best friend has always pushed me to try new things, step out of my comfort zone etc. I've got scars (okay maybe just one) from mountain biking and eaten more raw fish that I care to admit (with minimal gagging). This weekend I had a mission. I needed a board game. Not just any board game... an "adult" board game (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink). Of course it wasn't for me (I'm sure the lady in the store bought that story)... it was for HER.

So being a practical researcher, I started trying to find one of those ADULT stores. And not the one with the bright yellow triple x sign, either. Nothing with yucky old men with too much body hair and sweatpants. Something classy. Is that possible?

Thankfully I stumbled onto a webpage where the "top" adult stores in Vancouver were listed. Off I went with directions in hand. This was a roadtrip. To my delight it was a lovely little store dubbed the "love nest". No blacked out windows or bright yellow signs here.

Hardwood floors, a lovely and tasteful display of fine hosiery and an impressive bookcase greeted me. There were more "games" than I could imagine and I honed in on my quarry with little difficulty.

I declined an invitation to join their mailing list, and tried not to stare at the cashiers imposing afro. Of course they packed my purchase in a brown paper bag. Classic.
posted by Fitchick @ 9:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Udah Lewat
Archives
judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

Links
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates