Not Just A Diva... a Goddess
 
Friday, May 26, 2006
I don't want to work with people who suck.
Is it really too much to ask that I be partnered with someone or a group of people who have a clue or possibly a teeny tiny work ethic? I guess so. I'm told that this is the way it goes in post secondary education, but I just want to be open and honest about my opinion that this blows. In order to get a really good mark, I have to bust my ass - because no one else in my group knows how or wants to. And then then get the kick ass mark that I earned. Grumble Grumble Grumble.
Bah.
posted by Fitchick @ 6:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Udah Lewat
Archives
judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

Links
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates