Not Just A Diva... a Goddess
 
Monday, June 05, 2006
Overly efficient. That's me.
So I take the dog for a walk, being a good mum. Its not a nice day out, but I'm not just all about the fairweather dog walking. The first hit was that I forgot/lost/misplaced my dog walking shoes. NO probs. I'm well set up in my $5 flip flops from Old Navy, right? Pssht to the walking shoes. What is a little mud?

A little mud. Well it was a lot. And it squished in between my toes. No I do not want to think about it. It was gross. Also noted should be the fact that $5 flip flops do not have much traction or grip. Just in case you were wondering. Back to the matter at hand...

It was a fun but uneventful walk. We established that cows are not very interested in playing with at 16 month old pup. Shocker, or should I say 'moo'?! After a short encounter with two other dogs during which much chasing and playfighting was enjoyed by all.

Home we go. Dog gets hosed off outside the house. Dried off, in he goes to start his requisite post-play nap.

Me? I'm mud from toe to mid thigh. Gah. My sweatpants are wet and cold and heavy from the water in the long grass. So as not to make a mess, I strip down just inside the door and throw my gear into the laundry immediately.

Later I discover to my shock and amazement that I have left my cell phone in my sweatpants and that it has endured an entire cycle (actually an extended 'my clothes are really dirty' cycle) of wash, rinse and spin. Dammit.

So far I am amazed that it works. Really. Sometimes the buttons are unreliable, but whatever, right? Hah.
posted by Fitchick @ 10:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Udah Lewat
Archives
judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

Links
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates